Registration begins on February 1 and ends on March 19, 2017.
Applications must be received by March 19, 2017 to be considered. Please note that the dates for the examination and all policies are established by CGL. Examination centers do not have the authority to make changes.
To register for the 2017 Examination you can choose one of the following two options:
- (Preferred) Use the Online system of the Center for the Greek Language
If you chooose this option, you will fill out the information online but you will have to send us a check for the appropriate amount (see Examination Fees below)
- Print out the following documents and mail them to our office:
- Application form and Information:
Click here to download: [Word format] or PDF format.
Click here to download : Word format or PDF format.
(For Ages 8-12): Word format or PDF format
- A photocopy of an identification document (passport or driverís license)
certified by a Notary Public or by a Greek Orthodox Parish Priest.
- A check payable to The Regents of the University of California
(see fee schedule below).
Examinations Guide, Price list and order form for study materials (may ordered directly from the Center for the Greek Language in Greece).