- Ancient Greece and You is a site designed by Joe Greenwald, as part of course offered for English, Social Studies or Greek Language credit. It contains course materials (including students' work) and links to other resources.
- Antiquity for Kids is a site developed by Nancy Sultan, Illinois Wesleyan, with links to a useful resources for school teachers.
- The Horace Page The Latin Department of Bryn Mawr College has created a WWW site designed to help students and teachers who are reading the new Advanced Placement syllabus in Horace.
- LatinTeach is a web site maintained by Sharon Kazmierski and specifically geared towards Latin teachers. It includes archives of the Latinteach discussion list as well as teaching guides, lesson plan ideas and projects, links to websites owned by Latinteach participants and extensive links to Classics sites, reviews of textbooks, and other material of interest to Latin teachers.
- Latin and Homeric Greek Language Vocabulary Software (grades 4-12) is a series of shareware vocabulary games for K-12.
- The Rome Project is a collection of resources for the study of Rome compiled by Dr. Neil Goldberg, Archaeologist in Residence at the Dalton School. The site is divided into sections (Literature, Military, Archaeology, Political, Philosophy, Drama, Religion) that contain links to a large number of resources.