- The TLG Canon of Greek Authors and Works is a searchable bibliographical database that contains all known authors and works from antiquity to Byzantium with information about their printed editions. It was originally designed to be a registry for authors entered into the TLG corpus.
- Diotima bibliographies on Women and Gender in the Ancient WorldDiotima offers a large number of references related to the study of Women and Gender in the Ancient World organized in categories by subject or author.
- The Bryn Mawr Classical Review (BMCR) publishes peer-reviewed reviews of current scholarly work in the field of classical studies (including archaeology).
- GNOMON Bibliographic Databank. An online version of the Gnomon bibliography is available via the Web. The site is updated every week.
- TOCS-IN contains the current tables of contents of over 150 journals of interest to classicists.